How to make a positive impression and interact with recruiters and employers? How to prepare and what to take into consideration, in different situations and encounters? What are the best ways to communicate your motivation, skills and competencies, and how to contact interesting companies and pursue new opportunities? On this afternoon we focus on:
- Job interviews: how to prepare for them, different types of interviews and how to succeed in them, what happens after the interview and how to benefit from the good (and bad) experiences
- The so called elevator pitch: marketing your motivation, skills and strengths
- Opportunities: where to find information about interesting companies and possible jobs
- Interaction and communication in job seeking: on paper, face-to-face, video, social media, recruiting events, ad hoc
- Practical advice on all of the above
Our guest presenter for this online event is project manager and career coach Kirsi Pajamäki, Arffman Finland.